Valentine's Gift for him
Take a different approach this year. Work up to a gift throughout the day. Start the day with breakfast in bed and add a letter to the tray, without telling him what the letter is about or why he's getting it. The aim of this is to have him put together a word at the end of the day from letters you have given him throughout. The word that appears could then be, for example, the location of where you hid your Valentine's gift for your boyfriend. By giving him letters all day and not knowing what this is for, your sweetheart will get curious and be full of questions. When he's puzzled the word together and finds his gift, it will be a big surprise. This is a super simple method to give your Valentine's gift for him in an original way.
Valentine’s day ideas for him
There are many other creative ways to show your love for your partner with a Valentine's Day gift. To give you some inspiration, we have some examples:
1) Go out to dinner at a romantic restaurant and give your gift when the dessert arrives
2) Give your Valentine's gift a day early so he doesn't see it coming
3) Put your gift in a balloon with confetti, so he has to pierce the balloon before he can reach his present
As well as a fun way to surprise him, you will also want him to be happy with his gift. Are you looking for an original Valentine's Day gift for him this year? Go for a personalised Valentine's Day gift featuring your photo and text. Select your most romantic photos so he can enjoy your most beautiful moments every day.
Our favourite Valentine's Day gifts for men
We have listed our favourite Valentine's gifts for him for you:
1) If he has a sweet tooth, give him his own personalised Toblerone bar
3) A golden oldie: give him a handwritten letter
4) If he loves cooking up a feast, surprise him with an engraved leather apron
Cheap Valentine's Day gift ideas for himYou want your Valentine's Day to be special. Seeing the person you love smile because of an unexpected gift is the best feeling, a happiness that leaves you speechless. You don't need as big a budget as you might think. There are so many cheap gift ideas for Valentine's Day with which you will surprise him.
The secret? Create a gift designed especially for your special someone, perhaps with a special thought behind it. Look at your favourite photos of you together, think of a sweet message and create the perfect surprise! Discover more fantastic Valentine's Day gift ideas in our blog.
Valentine's Day gift sets for him
One of the gifts always appreciated by men for Valentine's Day is a gift set, as it allows him to receive several smaller gifts in a cool personalised box. You can choose a wellness gift box with Axe products, for example, or a set of bath soaps. For those who like to enjoy a cold beer after a day at work, the choice can fall on beer tasting sets. For an even more elegant gift, you can't go wrong with personalised champagne. Among the drinks you can choose from a wide selection of liqueurs and bitters in personalised packaging. New this year is a personalised gift set with snacks and drinks, including glasses engraved with a name.
The most original Valentine's Day gifts for him in 2023
You know your partner, boyfriend or husband better than anyone else. You have probably been together for years or at have least gotten to know each other day by day. If he is the affectionate type, he will certainly love receiving a romantic gift. If, on the other hand, romance is not in his nature, he might still appreciate an unexpected gift. It is not always easy to find the most suitable gift, but with something unique and original you are always on the safe side! For example, one of the most popular Valentine's Day gifts for men is a gift to share with your special someone, an experience to remember together. If you have already had many experiences, a photo album could be a way to collect them all. If, on the other hand, you want to create new moments to remember together, surprise him or her with a personalised bag for a weekend away or a kitchen apron for that cooking course they so badly wanted to take.
Looking for a Valentine's Day gift for your boyfriend but have run out of ideas? Here's a list of our favourites!
- A kit for creating your own craft beer at home
- A gift set of his favourite whisky
- An engraved leather toiletry bag
- A tasting set including 5 different beers
- Cool boxer shorts customised with a photo
- A leather bracelet featuring his name
Valentine's Day surprise for himValentine's Day is a great opportunity to surprise your partner:
1) Organise a romantic dinnerThe first step is to create the right atmosphere, we believe that a fancy dinner always sets the mood, so why not set a table beautifully with candles (perhaps personalised), and personalised glasses engraved with your names and the date of your wedding day, or the day you met? That way, you'll have an evening to remember. Don't forget the bubbly!
2)Relive all the great moments of the past yearMaybe it's your first year together? Love is experienced every day of the year, but on this special day, it is good to relive all the good memories and happy moments together. What could be better than a photo album to relive a year full of love? A photo puzzle is another fun, original idea to make special memories.
3) Looking forward to next yearIn a love story, it is good to look to the future, but also to enjoy day to day. An important thing in relationships are the things that unite you and make you special to each other. Give something that involves you both, whether it is a passion or a fear, it is about facing it together. Do you love travelling and want to spend your next holiday in an exotic place? Go for a personalised backpack! A classic way to say "I love you" is to engrave it on a necklace pendant or bracelet that they can carry with them every day.
As you can see, there are many original ways and ideas for a Valentine's Day gift or a romantic gift. These are just 3 original ways to celebrate Valentine's Day, it's up to you to choose the most suitable one.